8.20.2012

Iphone Photography

I've definitely fallen victim to my latest obsession that is taking photos with my Iphone. After only a few weeks with my new phone I find I can't go a few hours without snapping a photo of something. I like the challenge of taking good photos with my phone and I also love being able to capture memories at any given time without having to lug around my big camera. It's also helped me fall back in love with photography and inspired me to take more photos on my big camera. Overall, I just love iphonography (as some call it). I'm still figuring out different photo aps, but hands down the best in my opinion is the VSCO ap. I used it for all the photos above. 
What's your favorite photo ap? 
xoxo. sarah jasmine. 
p.s- find me on instagram! @Withalittlejazz

No comments:

Post a Comment