8.23.2012

Back To Business

Since this move I have yet to get fully in the groove of crafting again. My supplies has been laying in boxes and since we threw out my old desk during the move I haven't had any work space. But then...we went to ikea! I love ikea. I've bought lots of furniture from ikea and just yesterday I purchased my awesome new desk. I stayed up till about 2:30 in the morning putting it together and rearranging my things. I also purchased a little shelf unit from target. The combination is perfect. I love organizing so it feels pretty perfect to have all my supplies right at hand.
 It is definitely my new favorite spot in the entire world. Not only that I feel motivated to get down to work and just in time for the new school year. I'll share more of my new room later. Thanks for reading. xoxo sarah j.

2 comments: