7.09.2012

What We Saw From The Cheap Seats

When people ask me what kind of music I like I usually say, "pretty music". I love pretty instruments and lovely voices mixed with beautiful and well thought out lyrics. I have really sensitive hearing so loud music usually leaves me with a horrible headache.  Of course there are always exceptions, such as my love of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and I do enjoy some of the rap and loud music my boyfriend plays...but looking through my ipod 90% of my music is singer songwriter, pretty, indie, non-mainstream, girly music. I guess that's just the way it is.
So, it comes to no surprise that I love Regina Spektor. She's kind of my favorite to  actually. She's that one artist that I seem to always be in the mood listen to. Her voice is so interesting and her lyrics always tell stories with imagination. I purchased this CD from her the other day and I've been really loving it. Here are some of my favorites, have a listen.
xoxo. sarah j.

No comments:

Post a Comment