5.08.2012

Rain Day Outfit

Like my creepy face? 
I love the rain. I seldom hear of people who hate the rain anymore. Most people love it nowadays, which is good because rain is AWESOME. So peaceful and beautiful, and such a relief from hot Texas days... Anyway, besides it's beauty I love rain because I love pulling out these awesome rain boots! I got them my freshman year of highschool and I've worn them every rainy day since. I hope they last forever. I also love umbrellas. This umbrella is just perfect with its cute little characters.
Since I love my umbrella and rainboots so much I decided to do a little outfit post. I'm still trying to make Joel develop good photography skills so I dragged him outside to snap these. Poor guy, he was so tired from taking exams, and there I was barking at him, trying to get him to take perfect pictures in the cold rain. I think he should get a medal for that. 
Well, it's snuggling and warm tea with cookies time. I think this weather calls for cookies. am I right??
xoxo. sarahjasmine.
look I made my first GIF!
how do you make gifs


outfit details: scarf//charming charlies, dress//forever 21, umbrella//borders, rain boots//coach, tights//some ballet store...

No comments:

Post a Comment