4.17.2012

Daily Outfits: Simplicity, Simplicity, Simplicity

 sorry for the silence lately. With my father getting his appendix taken out, Joel sick, me getting sick again, and my grandmother visiting the weekend was pretty hard to keep up with. So to cope with the sense of being overwhelmed I took monday off of school, rearranged my room, threw away things, shopped online, and stopped worrying so much about things that make me unhappy.
 This outfit feels almost like an attempt to simplify my life. As Henry David Thoreau said, "Simplicity, Simplicity, Simplicity." Thoreau also inspired this shirt which was a gift from a poet and friend of my dad. He made it himself and it's pretty much my favorite shirt ever.
I'm feeling really inspired, as usual, so I have some good things to share on my blog this week. Please stick around <3
much love, Sarah Jasmine.

P.S. I got four splinters taking these photos! ouch!

Outfit details: Shirt//gifted, Kate lipstick, Cardigan//old navy, shorts//American Eagle, belt//target, shoes//Urban outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment