4.12.2012

Life at the Moment

Pretty, Healthy Salad
 Experimenting with Henna Tattoos
 Painting Eggs for Easter <3
A growing lip stick obsession...
 New Film!
 Things They Carried for English, I've heard good and bad things about this book so let's see how it is...
Life is completely crazy and full of many different things right now but I'm learning to pause and enjoy the moment. I feel that for me right now it is a season of positive growth, creativity, and learning to calm down and just love who I am and where I'm at. It's a good feeling to go to bed to. The only problem is that I'm so busy I haven't had anytime to do anything I want! But, I received some new sewing books, some money, and am really inspired to write, so lets see what this weekend brings... 

xoxo. Sarah Jasmine. 
p.s- The Sucre Album came out! I've been listening to it and I'm in LOVE. Check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment