3.19.2012

Daily Outfits: Back into the Spring of Things

Spring is here! Of course it's warm most of the year here in Texas but getting to see all the wild flowers (especially bluebonnets) is always so lovely. Spring is such a fresh time a year, a time for good ideas and a clean outlook. But for me (and any student) it's also a time of great stress. Finals and projects before the year wraps up; just being back at school today was a little overwhelming! I can't believe I only have nine more weeks of being a junior...
Well Spring, I know you will bring wonderful things. (I'm not going to lie though, I'm really anticipating summer!)
Thank you spring for growing friendships, great ideas, romantic picnics, beautiful flowers, family get-togethers, and flowing dresses. 

Much Love, Sarah Jasmine. 
Outfit details: dress&necklace//forever 21, shoes//Target, Hair tie//vintage, Class Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment