2.11.2013

MOD Vases

I got this idea a while back to make vases out of VOSS water bottles. The bottles are so cool shaped. I didn't have any pictures of the process, but it's pretty straight forward. Once you are done with the glass water bottle, paint the desired design on and wait for it to dry. I used regular acrylic paint and a gold paint pen for extra details. You will need at least two coats of paint to make sure the glass doesn't show through. I really love how quick and easy this is to add something modern and cute in your home. I haven't decided what to put in them yet. Any suggestions? xoxo. sarah jasmine. 
 p.s- you may notice that my blog went through a bit of a makeover. I'm not done yet, there is still a lot to be done, but in the meantime enjoy the fresh new look! And please tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment