11.14.2012

Enchanted Rock



I went to this beautiful place with beautiful people over the weekend. Stunning and fun adventures like this put life into perspective. I need to spend a little more time living, a little less times worrying, and to remember to take in these moments with an extreme air of thankfulness. For all of us I think thankfulness is such a hard thing to think of always. We live in an easy world and forget how much we take for granted. Habit causes us to think of things such as friends, family, water, food, and shelter as simple facts of life. This month I've been trying to condition a sense of thankfulness in myself. I try to take in this trip, these people, and this life and remember how extremely blessed I am. 
“When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.”
-Willie Nelson
“Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.”
-G.B Stern
xoxo. sj.

No comments:

Post a Comment