This is basically my last month in photos. I love my iphone. It lets me keep so many memories.
Here's a run down:
- Putting up French posters for French club at school with one of my besties friend.
- Two of my best friends. I love them so much.
- A bunch of feet photos on my rug. I'm kind of obsessed with those.
- Hanging out with friends and getting my bottom braces off :) YAY.
- Making smiley faces for my brother's lunch and wearing my favorite Moorea Seal ring.
- My inspiration wall and Joely fixing our car Betsy.
- Me and Joel setting up an outdoor movie (we've been watching a lot of those) and eating Gelato.
- Finished making a pair of shoes (they requested Johnny Bravo and it made me so happy), working on my fall art journal, and made this little pillow for my office chair.
- Finally, drinking mint tea all sick, and stashing cute photos of Joel in my top desk drawer.
I'm so glad it's officially fall now! My current goal: live simply, give greatfully, and stay inspired. Not to mention work hard and create.
much love, sarah jasmine
catch everything on my instagram @Withalittlejazz