9.22.2012

Life On My Phone










This is basically my last month in photos. I love my iphone. It lets me keep so many memories.
Here's a run down:

  • Putting up French posters for French club at school with one of my besties friend. 
  • Two of my best friends. I love them so much. 
  • A bunch of feet photos on my rug. I'm kind of obsessed with those.
  • Hanging out with friends and getting my bottom braces off :) YAY. 
  • Making smiley faces for my brother's lunch and wearing my favorite Moorea Seal ring. 
  • My inspiration wall and Joely fixing our car Betsy. 
  • Me and Joel setting up an outdoor movie (we've been watching a lot of those) and eating Gelato.
  • Finished making a pair of shoes (they requested Johnny Bravo and it made me so happy), working on my fall art journal, and made this little pillow for my office chair. 
  • Finally, drinking mint tea all sick, and stashing cute photos of Joel in my top desk drawer.
I'm so glad it's officially fall now! My current goal: live simply, give greatfully, and stay inspired. Not to mention work hard and create. 
much love, sarah jasmine

catch everything on my instagram @Withalittlejazz

No comments:

Post a Comment