6.18.2012

Back To Blogging

I'm glad to announce that my blogging break is officially over! After a refreshing break and some study on good blogging skills (I learned a lot from this post) I was just itching to get back to blogging. I'm still contemplating some changes to my blog header but overall I'm content with my new blog layout and I'm ready to get back to blogging. Thank you so much to all of you who are so encouraging to me. Your kindness is a great reward of blogging. 
Sadly, as soon as I decided to start blogging again my internet went out with no immediate hope of coming back so my post will be limited to my Starbucks visits. 
It feels really great to be back. I have so much energy and excitement towards my blog I feel like it was a very well timed break. 
much love, sarah jasmine. 
*pictures of my new homemade blogging schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment