5.01.2012

Going Back

This was originally supposed to be just a beauty post but it turned into a full look photographed by my friends at school. I really just felt like randomly dressing a little 60s today with some liquid liner and big hair. Dressing up is big confidence booster for me. Living in a semi-country area full of cowboy boots and jeans not everyone wears the little things I like to so it feels great to know that I'm being true to my style (that's not to say anything against where I live or the style because I think it's all perfectly wonderful!). Anyway, here's a look at what I sported today...
And these are my sweet friends that helped me with the photos.
We laughed A LOT when we were taking these. I just love them <3 What a great way to kick off May. xoxo. sarah jasmine.

No comments:

Post a Comment