4.26.2012

My Austin Adventure

Joel and I trekked up to Austin this past Monday in Joel's old volvo to see a Sucré concert and meet my all time idol Elsie. Needless to say, going to Austin is a bit rare for us so I wanted to make the most of our time and it ended up being the best day ever!
These are the bows I made for Elsie and Stacy and Emma. You can read more about my experience meeting Elsie here
What I wore on South Congress where we spent most of our time. 
We ate at Hopdoddy because their burgers are absolutely amazing! We had a little mishap with Joel's order but they were so nice and let Joel eat free! I just love that place. 
We went to Hey Cupcake which itself is just a fun experience. Who doesn't want to be served beautiful treats out of that pretty place?
Austin has a lot more vintage shopping than San Antonio so I of course took advantage of it. We actually went to this store to find Joel a pair of short because he wore pajama pants and forgot regular pants to wear to the concert. I ended up finding an adorable romper for summer <3 <3 
Finally, we went to the concert. It was absolutely amazing and Stacy King has the most beautiful voice. I got a picture with them, my CD signed, the whole shabang. I even got to sell their merchandise with Elsie which you can read more about in my previous post. It was so dark I couldn't get very good photos but here is a little video of the performance....


It really was one of the most memorable nights of my life! Joel and I got home at 2:30 in the morning but boy was it worth it! I love you Austin <3 Hope to be back soon... xoxo. sarah jasmine.

No comments:

Post a Comment