3.04.2012

Sunday

Normally I am not one for sundays because it means tomorrow is a monday, but this sunday seems very beautiful and promising.

Last night I redecorated my chalkboard with some spring goals to get me motivated for the season.

SPRING GOALS:
-Grow lovely plants
-Study for the SAT (high priority)
-Sketch dress ideas (I've had a bunch lately)
-Do lots of service work
-Create a wonderful blog
-Have a tea party
-Go on a picnic
-Press flowers (so excited for this one!)
-Find Jazz records with Joel

Joel was writing a paper comparing Jazz to modern music and we just got so into listening we decided we need some Jazz records for our record player!

Oh and if you're wondering about the lion with the guitar let me just tell you Etsy is a wonderful place <3

What are you trying to achieve this season?



No comments:

Post a Comment