3.03.2012

Just Another Music Mix


As far as sound goes I fancy my ears as my least favorite sense. I was born deaf and have had many ear problems and loud noises are absolutely awful on them. But when it comes to music, like anyone, I can’t get enough! 
My music love is kind of varied but leans a lot towards pretty female singers, but going out with my boyfriend who is a talented musician and sharing mix cds with friends has broadened my horizons so hopefully you will enjoy this mix as much as I do <3
This feature is planned to be a weekly thing so if you like it come back next time and enjoy another. 



P.S- Of all the blogs I follow (which is tons) Kelly Ann from The Flower Child Dwelling has my absolute favorite mixes! Check out her Music Mondays and be swooned. 

XOXO. Sarah Jasmine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment