3.03.2012


Hello my dear friends. For those of you who followed my blog last year I want to thank you for coming back to my realm. For those new here welcome! I left blogging sometime during the middle of summer because I no longer had the inspiration to keep my blog going. I still read my favorite blogs every day and wondered to myself how I could ever compete with such inspiring places. I felt as if I had lost my identity among my attempts to follow so many others.
Since then I’ve been wanting to get back into blogging but could never find the time and at the end of the day, the energy. Friends urged me to continue but I politely refused saying I would get back to it eventually. In addition to that encouragement I was inspired recently by this post by one of my favorite bloggers Elsie. So here I am finally, starting fresh. I have so many hopes and ideas for this blog and I’m so happy that all of you are here to be a part of it. I’ve got recipes, outfits, crafts, and various post ideas about my adventures, dreams, and ramblings. Thank you so much for coming and for those of you who plan to stay I know it will not be disappointing.

To learn more you can go to my about me page. I'm still editing some pages but you are welcome to wander through my blog.

XOXO. Sarah Jasmine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment