8.28.2012

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

 After seeing this post by Kara on IJME , I wanted to make a little post with a group of my favorite things (mine isn't as great as hers of course). I didn't think it'd be that hard to pick them but it was. I have so many favorite things. Here they are in a nutshell:
1. My plants. Specifically succulents.
2. My Minolta Film Camera. I love all my cameras. But this is the current fav.
3. My iphone. more specifically instagram.
4. My computer. Mac lover yo.
5. My favorite book Small Wonder by Barbara Kingsolver. read it.
6. journals. in all colors and shapes. The Rifle Paper co. makes especially beautiful ones.
7. My She & Him records. Because I'm hipster and have a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel.
8. Blush. The best piece of make up.
9. My favorite maxi skirt. goodwill. 3 bucks.
10. SPF 15 lotion. Every girl needs it. I like to think it's going to prevent me from all health problems.
11. Pearls.
12. my rug. I lay on it for extended amounts of time everyday.
13. fancy pens.
14. Scarf that says Paris. (guess where I got it?)
15. My tea cup and plate collection.
16. MUGS. I love all mugs but this one I got in San Francisco is the best.


What are your favorite things? Also, all throughout making this post I had that Sound of Music song stuck in my head... have a light and easy Tuesday. much love, sarah j.

No comments:

Post a Comment